Tuesday 9 July 2013

I don't want to that's why. | Step Talk

So last night FDH is talking to his boys on the phone, we are supposed to go to his hometown tues to spend time with the boys and honestly I feel a little sour about it. He is driving up there and staying at his parents for one night because BM wanted the boys to be "close" so they can still participate in her family activities....her family has been up since last week from another state.....

First, I don't want to pack myself and my girls up to drive 2+ hours away and stay at his parents for one night, especially if the boys wont even be there in the first place....

Second, I'm pissed that FDH just had this big blow out guilt trip about not seeing the boys as much as he would like but then he turns around and allows her to intrude on his time because he thinks he's being "flexible"...

Now while on the phone with SS6 I could hear BM in the background hollering at SS4 "don't put that on your weiner"..... (???) and then SS6 said he wanted to go play his game and BM takes the phone and starts talking to FDH asking what we will be doing during the visit....he said IDK that depends on you, well I guess there are no activities planned....so why the hell do we have to stay at his parents??

Then, she starts asking him about the next visit and if he will be staying at his parents or bringing the boys back to our house, he says IDK....she says "well, my family reunion is the 21st.." FDH says ok? Tell the boys I'll call them tomorrow then, they say bye and hang up.

Then FDH tells me that he has off the thurs and fri before that weekend and starts texting her asking if he can have the boys Thursday til sunday morning, then that way she will have them for her reunion. Her reply is "well let me talk to my sisters I think they are leaving Thursday and the boys will want to say bye"...

Uhm.....your sisters have been up for two weeks....they can't say BYE to the boys when we pick them up? And again, why are we rearranging OUR plans to suit her????

I'm supposed to do have a party for my business on the 20th and I made that appointment for that day because I didn't know we would have the boys...FDH doesn't discuss anything with me anymore. I don't want to go, I am very aggravated with his passive behavior and I don't think we will be going this week or the following one. Maybe he and his boys just need some time to themselves without us....uhg.

Preparing myself for the blow up that will ensue by my saying we are just going to stay at home. If he wants to continue to make her life easier and not at least let me know what the plans are then he will be making the trip on his own


Source: http://www.steptalk.org/node/160351

ESPYs 2012 venus williams Freeh Report direct tv Savages Home Run Derby 2012 San Diego fireworks

No comments:

Post a Comment